Nation IC Outward opening entrance and stable door
The outward opening entrance door is used for direct access to the outside from, for example, a utility room, hall or porch in buildings where the outside area permits this. It is suitable for a room with minimal space and is the preferred choice for fire exits with appropriate ironmongery. The stable door arrangement is an alternative choice and is used in the same way. The stable door offers additional ventilation, whilst keeping pets and children contained.
The doors are side hung and are locked with a deadbolt, latch and multi-locking point hook bolt mechanism, which is operated by lever handles both internally and externally with lockable cylinders. A thumb turn may be chosen for the inside. Our doors are available with mid-rails, glazing bars, styling bars or panels as required. The single leaf entrance door is available with or without sidelights. Double doors have a French casement floating-mullion.
- Product information:
- ED: Double = -21,3 | Triple = -3,2 (Medi g), +6,3 (High g)
- UD: Double 1,33 | Triple 0,83 (Medi g), 0,86 (High g)
- Glass dimensions: Double (28 mm): 4-20-4 | Triple (48 mm): 4-18-4-18-4
- Styling bar: 22/23 mm og 42 mm
- Frame dimensions: 50 x 122 mm / 149 mm / 175 mm / 210 mm
- Product catalogues:
- Nation IC (DK + UK)
- NBS specifications:
- Download NBS specifications here
- Download REVIT file