Nation IC Inward opening terrace door
Inward opening terrace doors are used in all types of buildings to access terraces, patios and are essential for French balconies where space is limited. The door allows passage on the external side, which is very advantageous within facades onto walkways and circulation areas.
The doors are side hung and are locked with a single handle on the inside that operates a multi-locking point hook bolt mechanism to secure it in the closed position. This also has a night vent position. A built-in friction brake holds the sash once open. Our doors are available with mid-rails, glazing bars, styling bars or panels as required. Double doors have a French casement floating-mullion.
- Product information:
- ED: 2-lags= -24,9 | 3-lags= -6,8 (Medi g), +1,8 (High g)
- UD: 2-lags = 1,37 | 3-lags = 0,87 W/m²K (Medi g), 0,91 W/m²K (High g)
- Glass dimensions: Double (28 mm): 4-20-4 | Triple (48 mm): 4-18-4-18-4
- Styling bar: 22/23 mm og 42 mm
- Frame dimensions: 50 x 122 mm / 149 mm / 175 mm
- Product catalogues:
- Nation IC (DK + UK)
- NBS specifications:
- Download NBS specifications here