Frame IC Inward opening entrance door
The inward opening entrance door is the most commonly used. They are used in all types of buildings which require direct access to the outside - for example, a stairway, utility room, hall or porch. The door allows passage to the external side, which is very advantageous in facades within densely built-up areas, onto walkways, pavements and circulation areas.
The doors are side hung and are locked with a deadbolt, latch and multi-locking point hook bolt mechanism, which is operated by lever handles both internally and externally with lockable cylinders. A thumb turn may be chosen for the inside. Inward opening doors are available with mid-rails, glazing bars, styling bars or panels as required. Double doors have a French casement-floating mullion.
- Product information:
- ED: 2-lags = -24,9 | 3-lags = -6,8 (Medi g), +1,8 (High g)
- UD: 2-lags = 1.37 | 3-lags = 0,87 (Medi g), 0,91 (High g)
- Glass dimensions: Double (28 mm): 4-20-4 | Triple (48 mm): 4-18-4-18-4
- Styling bar: 22/23 mm og 42 mm
- Frame dimensions: 50 x 122 mm / 149 mm / 175 mm
- Product catalogues:
- Frame IC (DK + UK)
- NBS specifications:
- Download NBS specifications here
- Download REVIT file